Friday 20 August 2010

Flower Power!





I have been enlisted onto the church flower rota and usually do the flowers with another lady. However, tomorrow I am going to be doing them on my own - eek! So to save me being at the church all day, I have done one small arrangement at home today - see pics above. They are purple carnations (shop brought) with the greenery from my garden. I felt I didn't have enough flowers so raided my garden for some Japanese anenamoe (sp?). I hope they look alright. Am a bit of a novice so still finding my feet. I will post pictures of the other flower stands once I have done them (and if they turn out ok!).
Have stuck in another picture of Arwen as she crops up every where and was looking particularly pretty on the cushion on the sofa.
Love to all
xx

No comments: